1 C all purpose flour
3/4 C milk
2-3 Tbsp sugar
2 Tbsp oil
1 Tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3-4 Tbsp Hershey's cocoa powder - natural unsweetened
1. Mix ingredients together (egg, flour, milk, sugar, oil, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder, and strawberries if you want strawberries inside your pancake. *We didn't put strawberries inside our's, but I'm sure it would be delicious that way, too!)
2. Pour on to a hot griddle on medium heat.
3. Flip pancake when edges appear cooked.
4. In a small saucer pan, boil the strawberries with a Tbsp of sugar.
5. Once a pancake is cooked, take it off the griddle, place on a plate, pour some of the hot strawberries/strawberry sauce from the small saucer pan on top, and add a ton of whipped cream!
6. Repeat steps 2, 3, and 5 until all the pancake batter has been used.
*Makes 2 large pancakes or 4 medium pancakes