- Peet's Coffee - See all locations here
- Cafe de la Presse - 352 Grant. Ave. (Financial District)
Accepts reservations - 415-398-2680
- Trouble Coffee Company - 4033 Judah St. (Outer Sunset)
- Chowders - PIER 39: Building A, Level 1 (Fisherman's Wharf)
- In-N-Out Burger - 260 Washington St. (Daly City) or other locations here
Foreign Cinema - 2534 Mission St. (Mission)
Accepts reservations - 415-648-7600
Mel's Drive-In - 801 Mission St. (Downtown) or other locations here
Bourbon & Branch - 501 Jones St. (Tenderloin)
Accepts reservations - 415-346-1735
- Mission Pie - 2901 Mission St. (Mission)
- GhirardelliSquare - 900 North Point St. (Fisherman's Wharf)
- AT&T Park (Giants) - 24 Willie Mays Plaza (SoMa)
- Presidio of San Francisco - 103 Montgomery St. (Presidio)
- Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco to Marin County
- Chinatown - Grant Ave. & Stockton St. (Chinatown)
- Union Square Park - Geary, Powell, Post and Stockton St. (Union Square)
- St. Patrick's Church - 756 Mission St. (Financial District)
- The Embarcadero Waterfront - The Embarcadero (SoMa)
- PIER 39 - Beach St. and The Embarcadero (Fisherman's Wharf)
- Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary - Alcatraz Island
- Stanford University - 450 Serra Mall (Stanford)
- San Francisco International Airport - Flew with Southwest // Located in South San Francisco
There is aCity Pass available for San Francisco for $86 per person and $64 per child. We did not purchase the City Pass for our trip because we spent a lot of time with friends and chose our own activities instead. However, if you're not renting a car, want to go to a museum, and the aquarium then it is probably worth getting. With the pass you get a 7 day pass for MUNI/Cable Car rides, admission to the California Academy of Sciences, Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise, Aquarium of the Bay OR Monterey Bay Aquarium, and the Exploratorium OR the De Young Museum. You save about $85 per person if those attractions interest you.
*DISCLAIMER: THIS LIST IS FROM MY 4 DAY TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO. THIS IS A LIST OF PLACES I WENT TO DURING MY VISIT. I DO NOT LIST SITES THAT I HAVE NOT PERSONALLY BEEN TO OR DID NOT ENJOY. I OF COURSE ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO CHECK OUT THESE PLACES LISTED AND BEYOND. I WAS NOT PROVIDED COMPENSATION FROM ANY OF THESE PLACES.
**If you have any RECOMMENDATIONS for ME for my next trip to San Francisco, please leave me comments on the City Guide post for San Francisco or contact me via the "Say Hello" option on the top menu.
***Enjoy the City!
I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion. However, a blog post is unable to hold this large of content. I am still accepting comments, concerns, or recommendations on this post though! Thank you for your understanding.