Lets start with the bad first and end on a high note...
1. I didn't do yoga on Saturday.
2. I didn't go running on Sunday.
No excuses for that. I could say I ran out of time or I was too sore, but I'm not going to. It's not right that I didn't make time in my day to complete those 2 workouts that I had planned. I'm promising myself to work harder this week to complete all my scheduled workouts.
1. I ran last Wednesday and yesterday. Last Wednesday I ran 1 mile in 9:19 and yesterday I ran 2 miles in 17:25. I haven't ran an 8 something minute mile pace since high school, so that's pretty awesome. On top of that, both runs were outside, so that made me extra happy!
2. I walked 6 out of the 7 days this last week. I didn't walk on Sunday because it was only like 25 degrees. I'm 100% ok with that because I basically refuse to go outside for extended periods of time unless it's at least 30 degrees.
3. I went to the gym Thursday and did 30 minutes of cardio and a lot of weight lifting. To say I was sore all weekend was an understatement...I'm going again tonight.
4. I haven't had any of my off limit foods.
5. I've only had 1 of my indulgences (cafe coffee) and haven't splurged on a shamrock shake yet.
The fact that I have more than double on the positives list than on the negatives list makes me so happy! I'm going strong and ready to take on week 2. Want to join? There's still time! It's not just a 3 week challenge, it's a lifestyle change, so join on in!
Happy Tuesday, friends!