1. I once again didn't do my weekend workouts of yoga on Saturday and running on Sunday.
2. I also didn't do my Thursday workout of going running (it was raining and I was feeling under the weather...I know, no excuses, but still...running in the cold rain when you feel a cold coming on is just not the smartest thing...)
1. Even though I wanted pop, doughnuts, bacon, and especially candy, because Caleb forgot about my cleanse and brought some home for me, I didn't have any of them!
2. I walked 5 out of the last 7 days, which I'm perfectly alright with. It was raining on Thursday, like I said above, and Friday was my day off of work filled with errands that built up from over the week, so it was a nice little "me" day.
3. I ran 2 miles again yesterday in 19:05, woohoo! I'm so excited to be under a 10 min mile.
4. I signed up to run the Race to Wrigley with Caleb yesterday! It's a 5k that takes you all around Wrigleyville and you end up inside Wrigley Field on the concourse for the finish line. Super pumped about it. I haven't ran a race since my half marathon last summer!
5. My clothes have been fitting better!
6. I have more energy!!
7. I'm just happier :)
So even though this week was hard to fight off the cravings of my off limits list, it paid off. Which in turn gives me more motivation to finish out this last week of the cleanse! Here's to a healthier and happier life!
Happy April, friends!