1. Jolly Rancher chews - I have a serious sweet tooth, so I always keep these in my purse, so I can chew on a couple of them every day to get my sugar fix.
2. Orbit Sweet Mint gum
3. iPhone 4s - I'm currently using my black Coach case that my Nana gave to me. I don't think they make the one I have anymore, but the link will take you to a similar one. I also believe she bought it at a Coach outlet store.
4, Sunglasses - Wayfarers. I keep this cheap pair in my purse so I can always have a pair with me but if they break in there no big deal. I bought these from Dollar Tree, for yes, $1.
5. Reading glasses - Zuri-West Reading Glasses - Anthropolgie - $38
6. Chanel double-side lipstick / bareMinerals lip gloss- Chanel Variation Rouge Double Intensite Ultra Wear Lip Colour - Color: Ruby Lite - Nordstrom - $35 / bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie - Color: Smooth Talker - bareMinerals - $18. Chanel does not make this color in the Double Intensite anymore. I also got this for free with a purchase of foundation and nail polish. That's the great thing about Chanel, they can be expensive, but you get the best quality makeup and they like to throw in extras for you, too! My bareMinerals lip gloss was also a gift from my future mother-in-law. I use both of these lip products ALL THE TIME, hence why I just keep them in my purse!
7. Chanel compact - Double Perfection Lumiere Long-Wear Powder Makeup - Color: 30 Beige - Nordstrom - $52.50. So this actually isn't my makeup. I don't like to carry my foundation around with me in case it breaks in my purse and gets all over the place. I save the compacts and just use them as mirrors when I finish them. However, this is the foundation I do use that I keep in my makeup case at home, too. It's expensive but lasts forever. It's amazing, lasts all day, and makes your skin feel really good all the time, too. It doesn't clog up my pores like other foundations that I've used in the past.
8. Victoria's Secret mini-case - I keep chapsticks and more lip glosses in there. Nothing too special...just your boring Chapstick brand, Victoria's Secret lip glosses, and Lancome lipsticks.
9. EOS lip balm - EOS Organic Lip Balm Sphere - Color: Summer Fruit - Target - $2.99.
10. Kate Spade wallet - Cobble Hill Lacey - Color: Light pink - Kate Spade - $198. Remember my post from a couple weeks ago? Yeah I got that bad boy for $79....not $198. They no longer have the color I got, but they have new ones! Sad part is that they are back to being $198.
11. Hand sanitizer / hand lotion - Coconut Lime Verbena - Bath & Body Works - $1.75 / Cashmere Glow - Bath & Body Works - $5. They no longer sell the scent of the hand sanitizer that I have. They have a similar one though called Coconut Lime Breeze. I'm sure it's practically the same thing. I got the one I have quite some time ago during one of those buy 5 for $10 deals or something like that. They still have Cashmere Glow of course, and it smells heavenly!
12. Headphones - Sorry, I have no idea what brand they are. I bought them at a T.J Maxx though. They're pretty much done for though, so I should probably get a new pair.
That is all! Hope you enjoyed this little look in to my bag! What do you keep in your bag? Anything out of the ordinary that you find super useful? Let me know in the comments!