1. I only worked out 2 days last week. Shame on me.
2. I only walked 4 days last week. Shame on me again. (In my defense though it was raining on Sunday and snowing yesterday...but I know, no excuses!)
3. I didn't drink my daily amount of water on Sunday.
4. I went to bed late 2 nights.
1. I already feel like I have more energy from eating healthier and sleeping more.
2. My face is clearer than it's been ever before...and it's only been a week!
3. I finished the 5k I ran on Saturday in 30 minutes!
4. I've had my daily amount of fruit and veggies every day for the last week.
So I'm even. Next week I'm shooting for more positives than negatives! Lets do this week 2 :)
There's still time to join in on this installment of ReCreating Health Habits or in on Angela's new installment of 1000 fitness minutes in 30 days! Go check it out at Tulips & Rain!