To enjoy the 1st or 7th day of the week called Sunday.
The art of "Sundaying" as I like to call it is simply just enjoying the final day of the weekend. Everyone tends to put Sunday down for some reason or other. Whether it's because the next day is Monday, so they need to get work done or because they don't get to sleep in as long as they do on Saturday. Whatever it may be, I challenge you to stop and smell the roses. It's the end of a great week and the beginning of a great week. Do what you love and enjoy it.
If you need any suggestions, try one of these tomorrow:
1. Go to brunch. I'll be here tomorrow.
2. Go for a bike ride.
3. Read at a park near you. I'm reading this right now.
4. Take a walk. I'll be walking this guy tomorrow.
5. Have a picnic.
6. Sip some tea on your comfy couch.
7. Turn off your electronics.
8. Draw a bath. I love using this.
9. Sleep in.
10. Cook up a delicious family dinner. I might whip this up.
Try it all, try one, try one of your own. Just enjoy this beautiful end to your week and start to your week.